- Managing cardiovascular conditions and related comorbidities can be extremely complex, with early symptom detection and lack of individualized care options as key challenges.
- Traditional points of care are often insufficient at helping people understand and stay engaged in their health in their day-to-day lives.
- Claims, EHR, and conventional market research fall short in revealing barriers to care and factors affecting disease outcomes in the real world.
- Heart Health is a free digital program on the Evidation platform that enables participants to use smartphones and devices to track their heart health and everyday experiences so they can be more proactive about their care outside of traditional clinical settings.
- The 33,000+ participants permissioned continuous data collection (e.g., activity, sleep, blood pressure, and symptoms) through their wearables and other devices and answered ongoing surveys and quizzes about their health and experiences.
- In return, they received personalized insights and content in key health moments that matter, and nudges to proactively seek care as needed.
- Curated longitudinal dataset providing a comprehensive view of the cardiovascular experience.
- The program generated new insights about disease burden, adherence barriers, behavioral, and socio-economic factors, and the overall patient experience.
- Participants received health-event-driven alerts and insights based on standard ACC guidelines for symptom changes.
- 50% of the first 15,000 participants downloaded a personalized insights report.
- 87% of individuals who shared their personalized report with their care team found it helpful or extremely helpful.