We recently polled our community to ask if they had become more creative with their meals since the coronavirus. We heard back and 55% of members who responded said yes. We then followed up to see what types of recipes and food hacks are keeping them happy and healthy during this time.
We were overwhelmed by the number of recipes shared, so we decided that we’ll reveal a series of recipes over the next few weeks. We’ll curate all of our top community picks on our Creative Coronavirus Meals Pinterest board.
For our first edition of crowdsourced favorites, check out these go-to easy bites and soothing soups.
Go-To Easy Bites:
- Deviled Eggs
- 15 Pantry Recipes for Emergency Preparedness
- Self-Quarantine Recipes from the New York Times
- 5 ingredients or less high protein smoothies! (+a green smoothie)
- Easy Overnight Oats
- Rosemary Garlic White Bean Soup
- Mexican Lentil Soup
- Alison Roman’s Chickpea Stew
- Spicy Instant Pot Taco Soup
- Cabbage Soup
- Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup
- Quick and Easy Chinese Noodle Soup
- Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe
- Buffalo Black Bean Chilli