We've redesigned the app experience, with the help of Evidation Members like you!
The new Evidation is more focused, intuitive, and appealing—and makes way for new features we have in the works to make your experience more rewarding and easier to discover health insights and opportunities to participate in research.
We're excited to share these improvements and a little bit about how we incorporated member input along the way.
First, what’s improved?
- Offers are now cards: There's a lot more to Evidation than offers—and to be honest, ‘cards’ just makes a lot more sense.
- Scroll vertically to view your available cards—like you do with, well...most apps! Plus, see the number of available cards on your home screen before you get started.
- Card information is easier to view, from estimated time to complete to number of points awarded.
- Your total points count is more prominently displayed at the top of the home screen and now includes your weekly points total.
- Learn more about how you earned your points in our new Points History screen.
Look & Feel
- Enjoy a new, modern look & feel.
- With accessible colors, fonts, and beautiful new illustrations, the app is easier on your eyes than ever before.
Now that you’ve gotten an overview of what’s new, let’s take a deeper dive into how and why we made these changes…
From offers to cards
In the past, we shared things in the app called ‘offers’. They might have asked you to complete a survey or read an article for points.
Evidation Members let us know that this term was confusing, so with the app redesign, we’ve also taken the opportunity to update the term from ‘offers’ to ‘cards’. Heads up that while we update to ‘card’, you may still see ‘offer’ used here and there.
Moving forward, cards will still allow you to do everything you currently can in Evidation.
However, our new cards come with improvements. The new design is easier to read, easier to use, and makes it much easier to find the card you’re looking for.
For example, in the past, cards appeared in a ‘carousel’ which had you scroll from side to side. Now, you can view your cards by more naturally scrolling up and down.
Explore your points history in a whole new way
We’ve heard from members that it’s exciting to see your points add up and explore how you earned points.
Previously this was included on the home screen, but there wasn’t enough space to allow members to fully explore their points, so we’ve created a screen dedicated to your Points History.
In the Points History screen, you can now see the points you earned within any day, week, or month. You’ll also see what percentage of points you earned in each activity category from Apple Health, Samsung Health, Fitbit, and more.
Access your Points History by tapping the “How did I earn my points?” button below your total points on the home screen.
A new, focused and accessible look & feel
In addition to all this, we’re updating the design of our home screen. With improved font sizes, color contrast, and fun new illustrations, this new look & feel makes the app easier to use and more appealing.
Check it out and let us know what you think!
We’re proud of the updated app experience and think it’s a big leap forward for our members. However, we’re always looking for ways to improve, so we’d love to hear from you. Email email@example.com to share your questions and comments!
If you're not seeing the new homescreen when you log into the app, be sure you're running the latest app version. Check your App or Play store for updates.
Looking ahead, we’re working on adding new features and continuing to update the app experience to help members like you stay motivated to:
- Meet your health goals
- Contribute to health research
- Earn points and rewards along the way
- Track and understand health conditions you many have
Don’t have the Evidation app yet? Tap below to download!